And a few gems from the "Top 10" Lists of 2014
- The Yahoo Directory has closed. I remember working hard to get Inforest Communications into the local subset of the directory, before the advent of Google. Hard to believe that for a time they were selling listings at $299 a year!
Otherwise there are a lot of “10 best articles of 2014” out there from various search marketing sites that are worth a glance. Here are some articles from the previous year that caught my attention:
- Google dropped authorship info from search results.
- Tips for writing good meta description tags.
- 37 tools for SEO campaigns. Looking into some of these ourselves.
- The death of all things SEO.
- Advice for small business, focus on ROI.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
About Dana Hutchins
Dana is founder of Inforest Communications and has over fifteen years of Web design and development experience. Dana is involved in all aspects of business development and marketing of the firm, including serving as primary consultant on Internet and Web strategy to Inforest clients. His Web development responsibilities are primarily focused on writing custom modules,themes and plugins to make Drupal and WordPress sites run and look better. He also writes custom Web applications that have been used in online calendaring, e-commerce and surveys.
Dana’s favorite programming acronyms are PHP, MySQL, CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery. However, what really gets him excited is the opportunity to use these tools to build Web sites that solve business needs and create new opportunities for his clients.