- The Yahoo Directory has closed. I remember working hard to get Inforest Communications into the local subset of the directory, before the advent of Google. Hard to believe that for a time they were selling listings at $299 a year!
Otherwise there are a lot of “10 best articles of 2014” out there from various search marketing sites that are worth a glance. Here are some articles from the previous year that caught my attention:
- Google dropped authorship info from search results.
- Tips for writing good meta description tags.
- 37 tools for SEO campaigns. Looking into some of these ourselves.
- The death of all things SEO.
- Advice for small business, focus on ROI.